Caring Full-Service Veterinarians for Your Special Dog or Cat
Because your pets are such important members of your family, Rea Road Animal Hospital treats them as if they were ours. We offer a many veterinary services, from regularly scheduled wellness examinations to surgical procedures and cardiology.
- Pet wellness care includes vaccinations, regular physical examinations, and recommendations for your dog or cat's individual needs.
- Pet vaccinations and parasite control are always tailored to your pet according to lifestyle and can prevent serious health problems for you as well.
- In-house pet laboratory helps us diagnose illness in a timely manner. Blood tests, early detection screenings, and X-rays can all be done here in our clinic.
- Puppy and kitten care gives your new pet a solid start on a healthy life. We offer vaccinations, spay and neuter procedures, and much more.
- Veterinary surgery can treat a number of conditions from soft tissue operations to orthopedic procedures [link to Orthopedic Surgery page] that can ease pain and enhance mobility.
- Senior pets often need special care for age-related illnesses. We offer testing for glaucoma, pain management, and nutrition and behavior counseling.
- Grooming Pet grooming can help your pets maintain healthy skin and hair coats, as well as keep them neat and clean.
- Boarding allows your pet to stay with professionals that you know and trust.
- Pet dental care features cleanings that are vital for every pet's continued good health.
Our veterinarians take the time to get to know you and your pet. By creating a relationship of trust with you, we can be sure that your pet gets the right veterinary services and treatments. Wellness care plans are always tailored to your individual pet's needs. You can be sure that we will explain all treatment options and will work with you to ensure the right care for your pet.